Thursday, December 17, 2009

Because It's Been a While

You know what I just realized about stuffing? Before it's stuffing, it's toast in a bag. And to you, judgy-face, I say: it's not laziness if your apartment doesn't have a toaster. And anyway, it's bite-sized and seasoned, therefore extra special.

In other news, I turned in my last MFA application yesterday! Maybe that's why I feel so loopy. That's also why I haven't posted in a while.

....Ok, that's not why. I'm just a lazy bum. But now that the holidays are here, I'll have some actual stuff to talk about that is nowhere along the lines of "today I studied for the GRE....then I cried."

ALSO, did you know that when you take the GRE, if you are wearing a sweater, you aren't allowed to take it off? You can unbutton it, but if you take it off, you are in big-time, score-canceling trouble. What's with that? Do they think I hid answers on the inside of my cardigan? Also, they made me put my scarf in a locker. You KNOW I don't feel comfortable without a scarf. It's like taking a kitten's tail away. It's just all sad and pathetic. Though it's probably because they don't want anyone to hang themselves mid-test. Things get pretty intense in there.

1 comment:

  1. Those standardized testing people are crazyface. I'm still annoyed that it was about 45 degrees in the room where I took the PSATS, because if it hadn't been so hellishly cold I would have done better and then I would have looked oh-so smart on paper and EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD FOREVER. Pfft.

    ETS is for misery, and learning to drive in on weekends.

    ReplyDelete