Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Milky, Frothy Victory



So my parents had this little rinky-dink cappuccino maker in their basement, and when I moved out they gave it to me. I was a little nervous about using it, because the first thing I did when unpacking was to drop it on the floor, but today Jackie and I decided to give it a try and ended up with two pretty darn good lattes. A little strong maybe, and we splattered espresso just about everywhere it could get splattered, but I'm confident our method will improve with practice. And in the meantime I might just kill myself from over-caffeination. I think my long-term goal should be to learn how to make pictures in the froth. What should I do first? Hearts are kind of boring, but probably easy. I'm hoping for something like an elephant or kissing fish!

2 comments: