Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Oasis

At long last, here are some pictures of my quirky little apartment. We call it The Oasis:

Happy yellow kitchen. Ancient gas stove, but lots of sunlight.


My super sweet couch!



The book nook. Can't live without one. Narrowing it down to this many was a struggle.


We call it the time-out corner....it also doubles as a dish rack.



My room.


And again.


The bathroom. Notice the lack of a sink?


Gluteus the hippo mirror.


The skylight in the bathroom. So you can get a tan while you shower.


There's another skylight in the hallway, so I started a little herb garden.

4 comments:

  1. I want a baby hippo mirror! Also I want to visit you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should ALL visit, because, though I did not post a photo, my living room includes a big squishy chair that folds out into a big squishy mattress.

    ReplyDelete