Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tattoos I Don't Want

New Hope is a pretty cute place to go if you like hippies, antiques, artists, motorcycles, and head shops. I like some of those. It's also a great place to check out tattoos, and it got me thinking. A list, in no particular order, of tattoos I don't want:

1) The Playboy bunny
2) This
3) Hello Kitty
4) Jesus
5) Hello Jesus
6) Anything where the a navel functions as an anus
7) Barack Obama
8) Why? Tell me why?
9) Stupid statements that are also misspelled
10) Dear god
11) But, if I ever turn into a man and start balding, I'm definitely getting this one

3 comments:

  1. Well I think I know what I'm gonna get: http://mid4.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/arm_pit_tat.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! I have heard tales of this tattoo....I guess it really does exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're saying you DON'T want these?????????

    ReplyDelete