Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cookie Party!

Here is the rundown from my Sometimes Annual Cookie Decorating Party. Now, I know what you're thinking. "Cat" you're thinking, "I thought your New Year's resolution was to be less of a grandma." Well, firstly, I said LESS of a grandma. Some of those old lady instincts are working in my favor. Secondly, this happened on December 26th, 2009. So HA.

Behold!



We gathered and reveled in the variety of sprinkles



After many hours, we had three trays of...erm..."lovely" cookies. Some lovlier than others.



This was my proudest moment. The Angry Cyclops Bear.



Lastly, we have Avatar Adam & Eve, courtesy of Seth. Those are fig leaves, people. FIG LEAVES.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat! I love your blog! And cookie parties are awesome and not at all "grandma" like.

    ReplyDelete